Safety Media is delighted to have been shortlisted in the Made in Wales Awards for 2018. Insider Media runs these awards annually to celebrate the great products, innovations and ideas from companies of all sizes based in Wales.
This year Safety Media is in the running for the Digital Engineering / Technology Award. Marketing Director, Claire Williams, commented:
We are delighted to be shortlisted for the award. As an organisation we are very proud to be based in Wales and do all we can to support our local community. It is great to see so many organisations being celebrated for their achievements.
The winners will be announced at a black tie awards dinner on the 4th October at Cardiff City Hall. Representing Safety Media at the event will be Managing Director, Toby Roberts:
It’ll be a great opportunity to celebrate the talent Wales has to offer. We are especially pleased to be representing North Wales at the Awards, to have even made the shortlist is a great achievement.
Other categories in the awards include:
- Collaboration Award
- Manufacturing Innovation Award
- Export Award
- Medical, Life Sciences & Healthcare Award
- Food & Drink Award
- Sustainable / Ethical Manufacturer Award
- Manufacturing Apprenticeship / Training Scheme Award
- Apprentice of the Year Award
- Manufacturer of the Year (under £25m)
- Manufacturer of the Year (over £25m)